Cookies are always fun to make. The recipe for these cookies I have from my mother, and I’ve been making it since 20 years and let me tell you, it is a big hit! The feeling of these soft cookies melting in one’s mouth will make anyone’s mood shift quickly into a blissful state, problems will dissolve as the cookies crumble, and the day will seem brighter.
I know there’s a plethora of stores showing off their latest cookie recipes, but today I’d like to show you how you can make these fluffy delicious mouth adventures on your own. And believe me you cannot go wrong with it!
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 butter softened
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 200 C. Grease lightly few cooking sheet
- Cream the sugars with the butter and shortening until light and fluffy
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each one, stir in the vanilla
- Sift together, the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and the salt, add to the sugar mixture, beating well
- Fold the chocolate chips
- Make from the dough small ball, place it on the cooking sheet and press it with fingertips
- Bake for about 12 minutes.
- Cool it on the tray before removing to a rack to cool completely.
ET VOILA.. C’EST TOUT:)