This salad is the kind you can have it as a side dish, as a starter, even as a breakfast, which is how we enjoyed this time. A very simple dish and so versatile, you can use your favorite kind of cheese, and even the bread.
- one bunch of rocca
- one red tomato
- a few slices of baguette bread
- about 150 grams of sliced cheese (I used the goat kashkaval kind)
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 C
- Put few drops of olive oil over the bread slices, place one slice of cheese on the top, sprinkle with thyme and put in the oven for about 5 minutes or until the cheese melts
- In a plate place the leaves of rocca
- Slice the tomatoes and place them around the rocca
- Place the slices of bread on the top
- Prepare the dressing by mixing the salt with the balsamic vinegar and the remaining olive oil, pour the mixture over the salad.
ET VOILA… C’EST TOUT. BON APPETIT,