Whenever I make stuffed zucchini, I keep the cored insides to cook them as I did in this post, or to prepare an omelette like were going to do today. The zucchini gives the omelette a very nice flavor that my family just loves.
- about 2 cups of zucchini insides
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- a dash of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- frying oil
- Mix the eggs with all the ingredients
- Place the batter in the fridge for about one hour to settle
- Now to cook them you have two choices:
- Either you fry them in small batches
- Or you place the batter in an oiled tray and bake in the preheated oven for about thirty minutes until the top becomes golden
- Enjoy eating with a mixed vegetables salad
ET VOILA.. C’EST TOUT!